How to write a scientific article online edition – Next edition
The How to write a scientific article course opens registration for a new edition of its online format. With the same philosophy as its face-to-face format, the online course aims to introduce basic techniques and skills for writing and publishing scientific articles in health sciences. For this, the Dr. Antonio Esteve Foundation collaborates with the e-oncology platform, which has more than 1,500 hours of virtual training specialized in health.
The course, aimed at young researchers with little experience in writing and publishing scientific papers, is open to the entire Spanish-speaking international community. With a total of 12 hours duration, the online version of How to write a scientific article has theoretical video sessions on three main modules: scientific writing, publication and ethical aspects of editing.
The participatory spirit of the course has also been transferred to its online edition, which has different types of exercises, some of them self-evaluating, and discussion forums to encourage participation between teachers and students. The course also makes available to participants a virtual space that includes all the documentation, bibliography and multimedia resources related to scientific writing, in addition to the Dr. Antoni Esteve Foundation Notebook Redacción científica en biomedicina: Lo que hay que saber.
Those in charge of imparting the theoretical content and interacting with the students through the virtual space are the same ones who have been in charge of the fifty editions of the classroom course. Esteve Fernández is director of the Tobacco Control Unit of the Institut Català d’Oncologia and president of the Spanish Association of Epidemiology, while Ana María García is currently Director General of Public Health of the Valencian Community.
- 1st edition: From April 1 to May 15, 2016. In collaboration with the Health Sciences Doctor’s Degree of Universidad de Alicante and the Nursery and Health Doctor’s Degree of Universitat de Barcelona.
- 2nd edition: From October 3 to November 18, 2016. In collaboration with the Fomento de la Investigación Sanitaria y Biomédica (FISABIO).
- 3rd edition: From April 24 to June 6, 2017. In collaboration with VHIR, Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Illes Balears (IdISBa), Fundació Privada Hospital Asil de Granollers and Màster Universitari en Infermeria de Pràctica Clínica Avancada (MUIPCA).
- 4th edition: From October 2 to November 13, 2017. In collaboration with facultad de Ciencias de la Salud de la Universidad de Alicante, FISABIO and Postgrado de Investigación de la Escola Superior de Ciències de la Salut TecnoCampus de Mataró.
- 5th edition: From April 3 to May 15, 2018. In collaboration with FISABIO, Universidad de Alicante and REAP.
- 6th edition: From October 1 to November 12, 2018.
- 7th edition: From March 18 to April 30, 2019.
- 8th edition: From October 21 to December 2, 2019.
- 9th edition: From April 1 to May 25, 2020. In collaboration with FISABIO, Programa de Doctorado en Biomedicina, Investigación Traslacional y Nuevas Tecnologías en Salud de la Facultat de Medicina de la Universidad de Málaga, Tecnocampus de la Universitat Pompeu Fabra and the Programa de doctorat d’infermeria i salut de la Universitat de Barcelona.
- 10th edition: From October 5 to November 16, 2020. In collaboration with Programa de Doctorado en Biomedicina, Investigación Traslacional y Nuevas Tecnologías en Salud de la Facultad de Medicina de la Universidad de Málaga.
- 11th edition: From April 14 to May 26, 2021.
- 12th edition: From October 20 to December 1, 2021.
- 13th editoin: From April 11 to May 24, 2022. In collaboration with Corporació Sanitaria del Maresme i La Selva (CSMS), Parc de Salut Mar (Hospital del Marc) (PSMAR), Màster Universitari en Atenció Integrada en la Cronicitat i l’Envelliment, Tecnocampus Mataró, IRB Lleida, Hospital Universitari Santa Maria de Lleida and Hospital Universitari Arnau de Vilanova.